Saturday, January 13, 2007

Scrapbooks etc. Jan07

What's Cool? To start with-Editor Melissa Inman!
Also, I enjoy hearing from readers that aren't in the mag-the Feedback section. Makes me feel as if we all have a small part in the magazine.

I enjoyed the Design Secrets Section. I love fonts so I always enjoy hearing how others choose which font to use.(no rhyme intended).

I spent a good bit of time in the inspiration section...always good stuff.

But of course my favorite section is the greatest generation!!

More in depth later. What do you like in the Jan issue?

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Becky Conley said...

DITTO! she's cool.

hey, I need to PSA on your blog.
any voting CHA members?
please vote for me for the nominating committee!

I am seeking a seat on the Craft and Hobby ASSN (CHA) Nominating Committee.
There are 22 members nominated and only 5 seats.

Our most important duty will be to vote for sitting members of the CHA Board
at the summer show. I am a Designer, and an instructor of papercrafts and
mixed media art. Designing and Teaching have become my small business. I
would like to see representation on the CHA Board for the small business,
for the artist and Designer and this is why I seek the position.

A perfectly balanced committee might look something like this:
1. big business
2. small business
3. stamp co/retailer
4. designer/teacher (ME!)
5. publication/marketing

If you are a voting member of CHA, Please cast your vote today!
https://eballot3.votenet.com/craftandhobby/login.cfm

BeckyCHABOT

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Thena said...

Hi Becky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counter